Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a salad from the magazine of Canadian Living. Salad greens, piquant cheese, blueberries and crunchy almonds...
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 8 cups mixed baby greens
- 1⁄2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbed
- 1⁄4 cup toasted sliced almonds
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper. Add greens; toss to coat.
- Divide salad among plates. Sprinkle with blueberries, feta cheese and almonds.
Fantastic salad Boom!!!! I love the sweet/salty taste of this recipe. I chose to use a poppyseed dressing by Marzetti. Everyone very much enjoyed it for Father's Day.
Wonderful summer salad! I had lots of local fresh-picked NC blueberries and I've been enjoying and this is one of my favorite ways that I've used them! I used more Dijon mustard than written and I added sliced red onion (just my preference). This is simple to prepare and very eye-appealing. Makes me wish I had more blueberries. Thanx!
I know I made this a while back and uploaded the photo.....thought I'd reviewed it too, but looks like it didn't stick. I loved this. My neighbor was keeping me in a large supply of blueberries, and this salad was a wonderful way to use them up. Loved the combination of feta and blueberries.