Greek Salad W/Feta and Olives
photo by Andi Longmeadow Farm
- Ready In:
- Quarter cucumber lengthwise; cut into 3/4-inch chunks.
- Core, seed and cut green pepper into same-size pieces.
- Place in large bowl (if you are making ahead you can cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours at this step).
- Core and cut tomato into same-size chunks. Add to bowl along with onion and olives.
- Mix oil, vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper; toss with salad to combine
- Top each serving with cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Just so special, and so good, you will need to make more then you think you need. Why? Because you, (like me!) will end up eating the first batch. So just go ahead, make 2 times the amount. I didn't change one thing, except ran out of greek olives, and had to add some sub green ones. Perfect! Made for Please Review My Recipe April 2012