Watermelon, Feta and Olive Salad
A very refreshing salad that includes the surprisingly wonderful combination of watermelon, feta and olives. Enjoy!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, slivered or finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups watermelon, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup kalamata olive, sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried mint
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- serve on lettuce leaf (optional)
- Place red onion in a large bowl. Add watermelon, feta and olives.
- Sprinkle with mint leaves, salt, and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Toss until everything is coated. Let stand for at least 15 minutes, until ready to serve. Serve on lettuce leaves if you want.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This lovely salad is so fresh and refreshing just perfect for the hot humid days of summer that we are experiencing. It made a great breakfast this morning. The salad was wonderful, sweet, tart, salty, minty and creamy. Thank you so much for sharing this treasure. I made as written but used fresh mint instead of dried as I was out. It worked really well in this dish. Made for ZWT9.