Watermelon, Feta & Mint Salad
photo by Hatchery
- Ready In:
- 1 (5 lb) watermelon, rind removed, flesh cut into bite-size chunks
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons of fresh mint, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons cloud 9 blackberry balsamic vinegar
- In a large bowl, add the watermelon, feta, and mint. Drizzle the Cloud 9 Blackberry Balsamic Vinegar on top and toss lightly to combine.
- Transfer to a serving platter and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p><span style=color: #333333; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 14.079999923706055px;>Hatchery delivers small-batch artisan ingredients and condiments to your doorstep every month.</span></p>