Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
Recipe given to me at least 20 yrs.ago. Even if you don't like green peppers, you will love this recipe...a recipe I've passed on to many! Especially good with Wheat Thins...Enjoy!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- Mix cream cheese, pepper, and onion.
- In saucepan, combine next four ingredients.
- Stir over medium heat until thick.
- Mix into cheese mixture with blender or mixer.
I've been looking for this recipe for years! Just love the flavors and plan to take it to a Bridge party tomorrow.