Recipe by Caretta
A cold, refreshing, EASY salad that is good as an appetizer, snack, or dessert. It is So simple to make and leftovers keep well in the fridge. I recently served this at a rehearsal dinner and it got more raves and comments than any other food that was served!
- 1 bag , green seedless grapes
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons ground pecans, toasted
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove stems, wash and sort grapes.
- Place in a towel lined bowl to dry while you do the rest of the prep.
- Toast almonds. Set aside to cool.
- Whip together cream cheese, honey, and milk.
- Stir in pecan.
- Fold in grapes.
- Sprinkle top with brown sugar.
- Try not to eat it all.