Warm Blue Cheese Spread With Pecans
Great appetizer for parties. Serve warm with melba rounds.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 (4 ounce) packages blue cheese
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Toast pecans in 2 T butter in a skillet over medium heat, stirring constantly. Remove pecans from heat; cool.
- Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add cheeses. Process until smooth; stopping once to scrape down side.
- Stir in pecans. Spoon mixture into a greased 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Combine breadcrumbs, parsley and 1 T melted butter; sprinkle crumb mixture over cheese mixture. Bake, uncovered at 350°F for 20 minutes. Serve warm.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION