Recipe by yooper
Another crockpot winner! Got this off of Recipegoldmine.com. The cheese mixture inside the chicken rolls keeps the meat nice and moist!
Top Review by Kim D.
Great crockpot dish!!! The chicken had a wonderful flavor and was very tender! I served this with rice and charro beans. My family loved it... I will have to add this to my box of "make again recipes"! Thanks! :)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded thin
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese or 3⁄4 cup monterey jack cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- salt and pepper
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup hot enchilada sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, green chilies, chili powder, salt and pepper.
- Place a generous dollop on each flattened chicken breast, then roll up.
- Place chicken in crockpot, seam side down.
- Top chicken breast rolls with remaining cheese mixture, soup and enchilada sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours.