Recipe by Juenessa
This is pimiento cheese with a kick!
Top Review by True Texas
Great piiiiiiiiiimiento cheese, and I consider myself a conisiour of pimiento cheese. :) Seriously, it's very different from the norm with the chilies and pepper. I did not get a poblano pepper so I used just a wee little bit of chipolte pepper. I was careful not to use but a tiny bit since these pepper have such a smokey taste. I'm eating this on sandwiches now.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages extra-sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (8 ounce) package monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 (4 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained
- 1 medium poblano chile, seeded and minced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Stir together all ingredients in a large bowl and serve with crackers or make sandwiches.