Green Chile Squares
This is one of those "I-can't-believe-how-amazingly-simple-this-is" recipes. Just three ingredients, idiot proof!
- Ready In:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle the cheese and chiles in the bottom of a 9 X 13 inch baking dish.
- P our the eggs over the top.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown and firm.
- Cool to room temperature and then cut into squares.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I thought this looked really good. I made it as directed but it seemed to me that there were not enough eggs. So, I used a total of 8. The resulting dish was tasty but it was only about a quarter of an inch thick and a bit too chewy. I took it to a pot-luck and wound up bring most of it home. I think I may try to make it again but use a whole dozen eggs.Reply
see 13 more