1/1 Photo of Green Chile and Cheddar Turkey Burgers (WW)
Only 7 points plus/serving. Recipe source: WW Tastier than Takeout cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 5 ingredients (turkey - cumin) in a bowl and then shape into 4 patties.
- 2Spray skillet with Pam and set over medium heat. Add patties to skillet and cook until browned (5 min/each side).
- 3While burgers are cooking combine the chilies and cheddar in a small bowl.
- 4Top burger with cheese mixture and then reduce heat to low and cover skillet and cook until cheese melts (3-5 minutes).
- 5Serve burgers on sandwich thins topped with onion and tomato or condiments of your choice (keeping in mind point count if following the WW program).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Chile and Cheddar Turkey Burgers (WW)
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.3
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 88.1 mg
- Sodium 209.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 27.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: