Egg and Avocado Wraps (Weight Watchers)
- Ready In:
- 1 cup black beans, canned, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄3 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1⁄2 lime, juice only
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 tortillas, multigrain
- In a skillet, over medium heat, combine black beans and salsa for 5 minutes, smashing the beans while cooking.
- Meanwhile in a small cup or bowl combine avocado and lime juice; mashing with a fork.
- Whisk together the egg substitute and chili powder in another bowl.
- Over medium low heat, spray skillet with Pam cooking spray; add egg substitute mixture and cook for 2 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Spread each tortilla with 1 tablespoon avocado mixture; top with 1/4 cup egg mixture and 1/4 cup bean mixture.
- Roll up and serve.
Join The Conversation
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I love cooking and trying different foods, but my favorite cookbooks are now Weight Watchers or low fat/low cal cookbooks as I tend to try and make low fat/low cal recipes. I lost over 90 pounds on Weight Watchers and have maintained for over a year now -- so my cooking/eating habits have changed drastically following my weight loss and to keep it off!</p>