Recipe by Baby Kato
One of our special dishes...We have this at most special occasions...easy to make...and so tasty....don't leave out the potato chips...they make it special...
Top Review by anniesnomsblog
I loved, loved, loved this!! I love green beans anyway, but with this creamy sauce and the potato chips and bacon on top it was just amazing!! I will definitely be making this again, it disappeared so quickly here!
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2⁄3 cup swiss cheese, grated
- 3 cups green beans, cooked
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup potato chips, crushed
- 3 slices bacon, cooked crisp, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter in pan.
- Add flour, salt, pepper and mustard.
- Cook over low heat until bubbly and smooth.
- Add milk and cook until mixture thickens.
- Add cheese, blend well, until all cheese is melted.
- Add green beans to cheese mixture.
- Pour into a buttered casserole dish and sprinkle with parmesan cheese, potato chips.
- bacon and paprika.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.