One of our special dishes...We have this at most special occasions...easy to make...and so tasty....don't leave out the potato chips...they make it special...
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter in pan.
- Add flour, salt, pepper and mustard.
- Cook over low heat until bubbly and smooth.
- Add milk and cook until mixture thickens.
- Add cheese, blend well, until all cheese is melted.
- Add green beans to cheese mixture.
- Pour into a buttered casserole dish and sprinkle with parmesan cheese, potato chips.
- bacon and paprika.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.