1/9 Photos of Green Beans Au Gratin
Baby Kato's Note:
One of our special dishes...We have this at most special occasions...easy to make...and so tasty....don't leave out the potato chips...they make it special...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Melt butter in pan.
- 3Add flour, salt, pepper and mustard.
- 4Cook over low heat until bubbly and smooth.
- 5Add milk and cook until mixture thickens.
- 6Add cheese, blend well, until all cheese is melted.
- 7Add green beans to cheese mixture.
- 8Pour into a buttered casserole dish and sprinkle with parmesan cheese, potato chips.
- 9bacon and paprika.
- 10Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Beans Au Gratin
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 405.3
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 69.4 mg
- Sodium 978.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 14.2 g