Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe on the back of the Athenos Feta Cheese lid. I haven't tried it yet but it sounds delicious. It looks like a great and easy way to spice up green beans.
- 2 lbs fresh green beans
- 1⁄2 cup zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh dill
- Cook green beans in boiling water for 7 minutes or until tender-crisp. Drain; rinse with cold water.
- Toss beans with dressing, cheese, onion and dill in large bowl.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for several hours or until chilled.