Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is awesome! I don't like the texture of kidney beans or other beans so I use green beans. My mom ate this all of the time when she was on weight watchers.
- 1 lb 95% lean ground beef
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 sweet onion, diced
- 46 ounces tomato juice
- 14 ounces beef broth
- 3 (14 1/2 ounce) cans cut green beans
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons pickled jalapeno pepper juice
- 8 pickled jalapeno peppers, diced
- Brown all together 1st 6 ingredients.
- In a crockpot put in all of the other ingredients stir well.
- Add ground beef mixture.
- Cook on low in crockpot for 2 hours.