The best turkey burgers i have ever tried .... I freeze left-overs, and heat in the microwave later ...
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup kalamata olive, chopped (I usually use chopped salad olives)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried basil (optional)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- ground black pepper, to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Form into 4 patties, then grill.
- I have served this on regular burger buns with tomatoes and mayo, and on pita with tahini, tomatoes and lettuce.
Oh, these are so good! I used the basil, because we love it, and served these on toasted onion rolls. They are full of flavor, very delicious! Thanks for a great recipe, najwa!!
A wonderful burger najwa!! My husband and I loved the combination of herbs and spices. We love olives and feta cheese too so this was perfect for us. I served on grilled onion rolls. Thanks for this one.
Very good, great for a nice, healthy lunch.