Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My friend Maria and I did this when her family from Sicily was coming down to visit her and she wanted to suuprised them that she knows how to cook a great pizza so me and her came up with this recipe
- 1 (13 inch) uncooked pizza crusts
- 1⁄2 garlic oil, sauce
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup Greek olive, pitted and halved
- 6 -8 pepperoncini peppers, sliced (pickled peppers)
- 1⁄2 red onion, sliced thinly
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mushrooms, slices
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- extra virgin olive oil
- Top dough crust with oil sauce, mozzarella cheese, feta cheese, olives, pepperoncini, onion, mushroons, and oregano.
- Drizzle with oil. Bake in preheated 500° F oven on pizza stone for 8-10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack for 2-3 minutes before cutting into wedges and serving.