Another from the mother in law that I have not yet tried.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Cut eggplants in half lengthwise and bake, facedown on oiled tray for 20-25 minutes.
- 3While eggplant bakes: Heat olive oil in medium saucepan, saute onion, garlic, celery and sunflower seeds. Saute until onions are soft and transparent.
- 4combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl and add onion mixture.
- 5Remove eggplant from oven and scoop out a hole from each half. Add insides to rice mixture.
- 6Scoop mixture into hole in eggplant halves and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Pilaf Stuffed Eggplant
Serving Size: 1 (434 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.2
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 18.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.8 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 7.7 g