Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another from the mother in law that I have not yet tried.
Make and share this Greek Pilaf Stuffed Eggplant recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cut eggplants in half lengthwise and bake, facedown on oiled tray for 20-25 minutes.
- While eggplant bakes: Heat olive oil in medium saucepan, saute onion, garlic, celery and sunflower seeds. Saute until onions are soft and transparent.
- combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl and add onion mixture.
- Remove eggplant from oven and scoop out a hole from each half. Add insides to rice mixture.
- Scoop mixture into hole in eggplant halves and serve.