Recipe by Lyncca Harvey
This Greek pasta is a combination of a couple of recipes. It is colorful and delicious! I always expect to have leftovers from whatever function I take it to, but there is never any left and people beg for the recipe! Good as a side or by itself.
- 1 lb farfalle pasta, pasta (bowtie, or single color spiral)
- 2 tablespoons Cavenders All Purpose Greek Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons real mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) jar pimientos
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced black olives
- 1 (3 ounce) jar sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- feta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook box of of pasta as recommended.
- Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- Combine Greek seasoning, mayonnaise and olive oil. Mix until smooth.
- Chop orange and green bell peppers.
- Drain and halve sliced black olives.
- Drain and chop sun-dried tomatoes.
- In a large bowl, combine and stir pasta with seasoning mix, bell peppers, pimentos, black olives and sundried tomatoes.
- Add feta cheese on top right before serving.
- Note: This pasta tastes best if it is served several hours to one day after preparing to allow the flavors to mix. If served the following day, additional olive oil may be needed.