Prep 19 mins
Cook 0 mins
This delicious salad is quickly put together and very low in fat and calories. From the book, "Cooking Light SuperFast Suppers".
- 340.19 g package romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 (340.19 g) packagerefrigerated grilled chicken breast strips, coarsely chopped
- 473.18 ml grape tomatoes, halved
- 177.44 ml chopped seeded cucumber
- 78.07 ml reduced-fat feta cheese
- 29.58 ml sliced ripe olives
- 59.14 ml thinly sliced red onion
- 1.23 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 59.14 ml light olive oil vinaigrette dressing
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
- Combine the lettuce, chicken, tomatoes, cucumber, cheese, olives and red onion. Toss together gently.
- Combine the vinaigrette and lemon juice, whisking to combine.
- Pour the dressing over lettuce mixture, tossing lightly.
This was a really good flavored salad, we really enjoyed it. I like the addition of the grilled chicken. The dressing and lemon combination were great. Made for ZWT4
A great salad that I am sure to make again during the hot summer months. This was reduced to 2 servings and served on top of mixed greens. The addition of lemon juice to the olive oil vinaigrette really lifted the flavor. Made for *ZWT 4*