Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this recipe in Quick Cooking magazine. It is a easy and tasty sandwich that our family loves. It is credited to Tom Wolf.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, diced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup caesar salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 4 French rolls or 4 Italian rolls, split
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices tomatoes
- 8 red onion rings
- In a large skillet, cook chicken and garlic powder in oil over medium heat until chicken juices run clear.
- Stir in salad dressing, feta cheese and olives.
- Cook and stir until heated through.
- Serve on rolls with lettuce, tomato and red onion rings.
I love this recipe! It is so easy to make and is absolutely delicious! ~Alicia~