Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This can be served as a light lunch along with a loaf of crusty bread.
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup sliced raw carrot
- 1 cup sliced cucumber
- 1⁄2 cup sliced black olives
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Italian salad dressing
- fresh greens, torn
- In a large bowl combine the chicken carrots cucumber olives and cheese.
- Add salad dressing and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Allow flavors to marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce.
A delicious salad!! I didn't have Italian dressing, but I used a Greek & Oregano salad dressing, and also added a few cloves of fresh garlic. I will certainly make this one again. Thank you fluffy!
This is a lovely combination of flavors and textures. I dressed the salad with Andrea's Grandmother's Greek Dressing Andrea's Grandmother's Greek Dressing posted by EdsGirlAngie, which seemed to go perfectly with it. Thank you very much for sharing this recipe.