- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (11 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, undrained
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 (2 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄4 cup taco seasoning
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef or turkey in skillet until no longer pink.
- Add all ingredients to pot and heat until boiling.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes to one hour; or combine all ingredients in crock pot and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve soup with shredded cheese, sliced avacados, and tortilla chips.