Recipe by ~Leanne~
My grandma made this at every family function I can remember having, it was always grandma and her big bowl full of coleslaw.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- 8 cups of shredded cabbage
- 1 cup of chopped green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- In a very large bowl put cabbage, green pepper and onion, set aside.
- In another bowl mix mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, salt, dry mustard, and celery seed.
- Mix well.
- Add to cabbage mixture and stir until all is covered with mayonnaise mixture.
- Chill at least 4 hours before serving.