1/1 Photo of Grand Scale Zucchini Relish
This is real yummy relish. The recipe came from a zucchini cookbook I borrowed from the Library.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl, combine zucchini, onions, celery and peppers.
- 2Add salt and toss to mix. Set aside for 12 hours or overnight.
- 3Drain veggies in large colander. Rinse thoroughly and drain again. Press a bowl down on top of veggies to force out as much liquid as possible.
- 4In large non-reactive pot or kettle, combine sugar, vinegar, celery seed, cornstarch, mustard and tumeric.
- 5Mix well. Add veggies and bring to rolling boil.
- 6Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes, until thick.
- 7Pack into hot pint jars.
- 8Process in boiling water bath for 10 minutes (sea-level); 15 minutes (high elevations).
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grand Scale Zucchini Relish
Serving Size: 1 (5477 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 725.3
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 14189.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 174.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 161.0 g
- Protein 4.4 g