Recipe by Ed&Theresa
Great to take to a Pot Luck, Picnic or have for Lunch.
Top Review by Baby Kato
This was a really nice pasta salad Ed&Theresa. My dh & I enjoyed this fast and quick to make salad very much. I made it in the morning and served it the following evening for dinner. I let it sit overnight to allow all the flavours to marinate even more. The flavours and textures were a real treat. I will be making this often come the summer. Thanks for sharing.
- 12 ounces tri-color spiral pasta
- 1⁄4 lb genoa salami (diced)
- 1⁄4 lb deli style pepperoni (diced)
- 1⁄2 cup green olives (chopped)
- 1 shallot (chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes