Prep 12 mins
Cook 8 mins
Great to take to a Pot Luck, Picnic or have for Lunch.
- 12 ounces tri-color spiral pasta
- 1⁄4 lb genoa salami (diced)
- 1⁄4 lb deli style pepperoni (diced)
- 1⁄2 cup green olives (chopped)
- 1 shallot (chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- Cook and drain pasta.
- Diced salami and pepperoni.
- Chop olives and shallot.
- In a bowl, add 1/4 cup dressing to pasta and toss.
- Add the remaining ingredients and 1/4 cup dressing and mix.
- Sprinkle with parsley flakes and chill.
This was a really nice pasta salad Ed&Theresa. My dh & I enjoyed this fast and quick to make salad very much. I made it in the morning and served it the following evening for dinner. I let it sit overnight to allow all the flavours to marinate even more. The flavours and textures were a real treat. I will be making this often come the summer. Thanks for sharing.