- 3⁄4 cup light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 11 1⁄2 ounces milk chocolate chips (1pkg.)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 9 cups Golden Grahams cereal (1 pkg.)
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Heat syrup, butter and morsels to boiling stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat, stir in vanilla.
- Pour over cereal in bowl, toss until coated.
- Fold in marshmallows 1 cup at a time.
- Press into pan with buttered back of spoon.
- Let stand 1 hour.
- Cut into 2 inch squares.
- Store at room temperature.