Golden Graham S'mores
- Ready In:
- Oil an 8 or 9 inch square pan.
- Pour cereal into a large bowl.
- In a saucepan, heat 3 cups marshmallows, chocolate chips and butter over low heat, stirring frequently until melted; remove from heat.
- Pour melted mixture over the cereal, toss until completely coated. Then stir in remaining 1 cup of marshmallows.
- Press mixture into the pan with an oiled spoon.
- Place in the fridge for about 10 minutes, until firm enough to cut into squares.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!