photo by AcadiaTwo
- Ready In:
- Top one graham cracker square with one candy bar half, one marshmallow and another graham cracker square. Repeat with remaining graham crackers, candy and marshmallows.
- Center one s'more on each foil sheet.
- Wrap and seal to form four packets, leaving room for heat circulation inside packets.
- Grill, indirect heat, 4 - 5 minutes in covered grill until marshmallows are melted.
- Open carefully and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I just got married on 07/07/07!! I have lived in Fort Worth, Texas for about 7 years. I have lived in Austin, Corpus Christi and I'm originally from San Angelo, Texas. I love to cook for my family, friends and church. I love trying new recipes. I hope you enjoy the ones that I have posted. If not, please give me your input as to how to improve or any ideas that you might have.