- Ready In:
- 12 graham cracker squares
- 6 large marshmallows, torn in half
- 1 (1 5/8 ounce) milk chocolate candy bars (12 squares)
- Turn on the oven broiler to preheat a little, and place the rack at its highest position.
- Place graham cracker squares on a cookie sheet in single layer.
- Top half of the graham cracker squares with 2 squares of milk chocolate each.
- Top each of the remaining graham cracker squares with 2 halves of a marshmallow, sticky side down.
- Broil, watching carefully (Don't take your eyes off them!), until marshmallows are toasted and golden to dark brown.
- Remove from oven and assemble by turning the marshmallow-topped graham crackers over onto the chocolate-topped graham crackers and smooshing them down a bit.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!