1/1 Photo of Golden Cheddar Cheese Scones
At breakfast, lunch or dinner, these light and flakey scones will be a hit at your table. You can even cut them in half and make little sandwiches with them as a snack or an appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the first 5 ingredients and then fold in the shredded cheese.
- 2In a small bowl, combine the eggs, sour cream, oil and milk.
- 3Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir just until moistened.
- 4On a lightly floured surface, knead the dough 10 to 12 times and then pat it out to a 3/4 inch thickness.
- 5Cut dough with a 3" round cutter, or simply cut into 3" squares.
- 6Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Golden Cheddar Cheese Scones
Serving Size: 1 (1347 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.4
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 64.7 mg
- Sodium 764.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 10.9 g