Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
At breakfast, lunch or dinner, these light and flakey scones will be a hit at your table. You can even cut them in half and make little sandwiches with them as a snack or an appetizer.
- Combine the first 5 ingredients and then fold in the shredded cheese.
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs, sour cream, oil and milk.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir just until moistened.
- On a lightly floured surface, knead the dough 10 to 12 times and then pat it out to a 3/4 inch thickness.
- Cut dough with a 3" round cutter, or simply cut into 3" squares.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 15 minutes.
These were amazing, I made them for ZWT3. The cheddar flavor is very nice and they made a perfect addition to dinner last night, thanks for sharing!
I made the for ZWT and the cheese flavor was very good.