Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This fast and easy recipe is perfect to make after a long day at work. The goat cheese adds a creamy flavor to sometimes bland turkey burgers. Served with a side salad, it makes a perfectly delicious meal
- 680.38 g ground turkey breast
- 236.59 ml frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 29.58 ml goat cheese, crumbled
- your choice rolls or bun
- Preheat the oven broiler.
- In a medium bowl, mix ground turkey, spinach, and goat cheese. Form the mixture into 4 patties.
- Arrange patties on a broiler pan, and place in the center of the preheated oven 15 minutes, or until done.
Great turkey burgers! Loved the addition of the spinach and the cheese did add a nice creamy flavor. Sprinkled the patties with some lemon pepper and grilled over charcoal; served on whole wheat buns with spicy mustard, mayo, and tomato for a nice summer meal - thanks for sharing the recipe!
Made this last night and it was Delicious! We eat a lot of ground turkey and this was a great addition to the rotation. Did add some seasoned salt, ground pepper, garlic and an egg to bind (as was pretty lean meat). Thanks!
I followed another reviewer's suggestion and added some crushed garlic and a touch of seasoning salt. Otherwise I made as is with the exception of adding a very small egg white and grilling on the bbq. I would have this again. Served on a toasted whole wheat bun with lettuce, mayo, swiss cheese and red onion. Thanks for posting.