Turkey & Spinach Sliders
photo by Hippie2MARS
- Ready In:
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 lbs ground turkey
- 2 cups fresh spinach, finely chopped
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup arugula
- 20 Pretzel rolls, sliced in half
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients for aioli in a small bowl, mix well and cover; set aside in refrigerator until burgers are done.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients for burgers (except the arugula and rolls) and mix well with hands until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Shape into small patties; cook over medium heat in a skillet until cooked through, 3-4 minutes per side. (These can also be made an a counter top grill, about 4 minutes total.).
- While burgers are cooking, place sliced rolls cut side up on a baking sheet. Bake for 3-4 minutes, until lightly toasted.
- Assemble sliders: for each slider, spread aioli on both cut sides of a pretzel roll. Place a patty and arugula the bottom half of the roll, then top with other half of roll.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm an Arkansas native but spent my teen-aged years in Memphis. I have four grown sons and 12 grandchildren. I currently live in Chattanooga, TN and cook mainly for just two, which has been quite an adjustment!