1/10 Photos of Gluten Free Strawberry Shortcake
This is a great recipe. It tastes just like the wheat containing sponge shortcakes that you can buy at the grocery store, during strawberry season. This recipe uses only 6 ingredients and you can find them all right in your kitchen.It is a great recipe for people that are trying to find an easy dessert to make for a Celiac family member or friend, coming over for dinner. It's quick, its easy, and its really really yummy!!! Try it, you won't be dissapointed!!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 12-muffin pan.
- 2In a large bowl cream butter and sugar, using electric mixer.
- 3Add the eggs and vanilla. Beat until light and fluffy.
- 4In a small bowl mix the cornstarch and baking powder together and add slowly to the creamed mixture. (If added too quickly, it will fly about the kitchen.).
- 5Mix until well blended.
- 6Fill the greased muffin tins half full.
- 7Bake for 15 minutes. (Test with a toothpick, after 15 minutes, even if the top looks shiny).
- 8Remove from the pan while still warm. (They will look like little cupcakes.But trust me they will taste just like little shortcakes).
- 9Serve topped with strawberries, and whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Strawberry Shortcake
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.4
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 82.3 mg
- Sodium 130.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 2.2 g