Recipe by katii
This sweet, moist loaf combines the all-time favouite flavours of strawberry and banana with a touch of oats for a nice texture.
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup mashed strawberry
- 2 small bananas, mashed
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose gluten-free flour
- 1⁄2 cup gluten-free oats (pure, certified)
- 2 teaspoons gluten free baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, bedat eggs until frothy.
- Stir in oil, applesauce, sugar, strawberries, and banana.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, oats, powder, soda, and salt; stir to distribute evenly.
- Stir two mixtures together JUST to moisten.
- Spoon into a greased 9"x5"3" loaf and bake in a preheated 350* oven for about 1 hour.
- Cool for 10 minutes then remove from pan to cool on wire rack.
- Best if served the day after baking.