Sugar-Free Strawberry Banana Delight Jello Salad
photo by aronsinvest
- Ready In:
- Dissolve jello in the hot water.
- Fold in strawberries, crushed pineapple, banana slices and walnuts and stir to mix.
- Pour 1/2 of the mixture into a 12" x 8" dish and refrigerate until firmly set.
- set the other 1/2 aside at room temperature.
- When refrigerated half is set gently spread with sour cream and then top with the remaining 1/2 mixture.
- Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!