Suzy mom to 2's Note:
These delectable pancakes bring out the special flavor of quinoa without it being at all dominant. They are fluffy and even taste great when cold. The recipe is from the Gluten-free Gastronaut: I think she's a genius :-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl mix dry ingredients well.
- 2In a second bowl, mix wet ingredients.
- 3Whisk the liquid mixture into the flour mixture, using a wire whisk. Don't bother to whisk too vigorously, small lumps may still be visible, that's OK.
- 4Cook on a medium/hot oiled skillet, preferrably a non-stick one.
- 5Flip when lots of little bubbles are appearing on the surface.
- 6Please note that if your flour blend already contains guar or xanthan gum, there's no need to add the xanthan gum. Same for salt!
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Quinoa Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.6
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 26.4 mg
- Sodium 217.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: