1/1 Photo of Gluten Free Pumpkin Banana Bread
1 hr 45 mins
This bread is so moist, you'd never know it's gluten free! The recipe is based off of Shelley Albeluhn's Banana Banana Bread recipe here on Zaar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Lightly grease 9 x 5 loaf pan.
- 3In large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt.
- 4In separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar.
- 5Stir in eggs, mashed bananas, pumpkin, spices, and vanilla until well blended.
- 6Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten.
- 7Pour batter into prepared loaf pan. Allow to rest 30 minutes before baking.
- 8Bake in preheated oven for 60-65 minutes until a toothpick inserted into center of loaf comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Pumpkin Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.8
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 51.3 mg
- Sodium 285.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: