Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread
This pumpkin bread is so good, you won't even know it's gluten free. Perfect for autumn!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 2 cups gluten-free flour, blend (recipe below)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees, and lightly grease a bread pan.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, mixing well after each one. Add Vanilla and pumpkin and mix until well-blended.
- In a separate bowl, mix remaining dry ingredients. Gradually add flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture and stir until combined. Do not over-mix.
- Pour into prepared bread pan and bake one hour to one hour and ten minutes.
- Gluten Free Flour Mix for Quick Bread: 1.5 cups white rice flour,1.5 cups sorghum flour, .5 cups tapioca starch, 4 tsp baking powder, 2 tsp xanthan gum.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Very yummy bread! I made a couple changes: I used Bob's Red Mill 1-1 Gluten Free flour and I added some cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg for added flavor since I didn't have pumpkin spice blend. Took almost 90 mins to bake but well worth it. Even my gluten-eating husband liked it. Thanks for sharing this yummy recipe!