Recipe by DreamoBway
This bread is so moist, you'd never know it's gluten free! The recipe is based off of Shelley Albeluhn's Banana Banana Bread recipe here on Zaar.
Top Review by jcrozier
Better than most gluten containing breads. I added pecans, and baked in 3small loaf pans for 40 min. I also used 1/4 c coconut oil to replace 1/4 c of butter. Going to get more pumpkin and make it again!
- 2 cups all-purpose gluten-free flour (I use Bob's Red Mill)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Lightly grease 9 x 5 loaf pan.
- In large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt.
- In separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar.
- Stir in eggs, mashed bananas, pumpkin, spices, and vanilla until well blended.
- Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan. Allow to rest 30 minutes before baking.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60-65 minutes until a toothpick inserted into center of loaf comes out clean.