This bread is so moist, you'd never know it's gluten free! The recipe is based off of Shelley Albeluhn's Banana Banana Bread recipe here on Zaar.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Lightly grease 9 x 5 loaf pan.
- In large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt.
- In separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar.
- Stir in eggs, mashed bananas, pumpkin, spices, and vanilla until well blended.
- Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan. Allow to rest 30 minutes before baking.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60-65 minutes until a toothpick inserted into center of loaf comes out clean.