1/1 Photo of Gluten-Free Coconut Blueberry Muffins
What's Cooking?'s Note:
A moist, sweet, gluten-free muffin that happens to be reduced carb and high in fiber. Coconut flour absorbs a huge amount of liquid, so only a small amount of flour is necessary. The eggs work as a leavening and binding agent. Very yummy. Kosher: Pareve (if made with oil). Dairy-free and grain-free.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk eggs, butter, coconut milk, honey, salt and vanilla until thoroughly blended.
- 2Sift all coconut flour (1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons). Stir sifted coconut flour and baking powder into the batter and stir until there are no lumps.
- 3Fold in frozen blueberries, stirring gently. Pour batter into greased muffin tin.
- 4Bake at 400 F for 15-18 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Coconut Blueberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (389 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.4
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 148.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: