1 hr 5 mins
Simple and delicious baked ham.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Lightly score the surface of the ham using a sharp knife and place in baking pan on a rack.
- 3Stir together the mustard and maple syrup and coat ham with the mixture.
- 4Press the cloves randomly over the ham.
- 5Bake for 1 hour or cooking time required for your ham.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Glazed Baked Ham
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 746.7
- Calories from Fat 507
- Total Fat 56.4 g
- Saturated Fat 19.5 g
- Cholesterol 190.5 mg
- Sodium 3439.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 44.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: