1 hr 10 mins
Good everyday dish. Kids really like it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients except chicken in a mouli or blender and zap until garlic disintegrates.
- 2Place chicken in ziploc bag and pour in marinade.
- 3Zip up and massage chicken well with marinade.
- 4Refrigerate anywhere from 4-24 hours (mine was in the fridge for about 22).
- 5Giving the bag a couple of turns during the day to redistribute the marinade.
- 6Preheat oven to 425F.
- 7Place chicken, skin-side-up in a large, shallow roasting pan and roast 1 hour or until chicken is golden-brown.
- 8Baste a couple of times.
- 9This made lovely drippings and lots of them.
- 10So I boiled up a batch of rice using the drippings for part of the water.
- 11Very flavourful!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Glazed Apricot Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 628.1
- Calories from Fat 345
- Total Fat 38.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 172.7 mg
- Sodium 1761.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 45.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
black bean paste