Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Good everyday dish. Kids really like it.
Make and share this Glazed Apricot Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a mouli or blender and zap until garlic disintegrates.
- Place chicken in ziploc bag and pour in marinade.
- Zip up and massage chicken well with marinade.
- Refrigerate anywhere from 4-24 hours (mine was in the fridge for about 22).
- Giving the bag a couple of turns during the day to redistribute the marinade.
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Place chicken, skin-side-up in a large, shallow roasting pan and roast 1 hour or until chicken is golden-brown.
- Baste a couple of times.
- This made lovely drippings and lots of them.
- So I boiled up a batch of rice using the drippings for part of the water.
- Very flavourful!