Prep 3 hrs
Cook 5 mins
This is a tasty appetizer that can be prepared several different ways. The prep time includes time for marinating.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs medium shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons chopped ginger
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 2 -3 sliced green onions
- Heat the soy sauce to boiling.
- Stir in the ginger and simmer about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the vinegar, sugar, juice, and salt.
- Pour the mixture over the shrimp and refrigerate 2-3 hours.
- Sprinkle with the onions before serving.
- Alternatively, use uncooked shrimp and marinate as above before grilling.
Sounds delish! I have to pick up some apple juice at the store and Im making it for sure! Thanks! Hope it works as a single serving.
Yum... great for a party