Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Good for an inexpensive, different dinner idea as well as breakfast. Top with powdered sugar, and lemon, jam, or whatever you like.
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup whole milk
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- confectioners' sugar, for serving
- Heat oven to 425°F In a blender, purée the eggs, milk, flour, granulated sugar, vanilla, lemon zest and salt until well combined.
- Heat a medium or large (9- to 10-in.) cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Add the butter and melt. Add the batter, transfer the skillet to the oven and bake until the pancake is puffed and golden, 12 to 15 minutes. Dust with confectioners’ sugar, if desired.