- 78.07 ml vegetable oil
- 44.37 ml cider vinegar
- 14.79 ml grainy mustard
- 4.92 ml prepared horseradish
- 2.46 ml sugar
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 small red potatoes, cooked cooled and sliced (about 1 pound)
- 226.79 g muenster cheese
- 113.39 g ham or 113.39 g salami
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin and separated into rings
- 29.58 ml chopped parsley
- dark rye or pumpernickel bread, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- To make the Mustard Dressing whisk together first 5 ingredients. Stir in salt, to taste.
- Arrange lettuce cups and potatoes on serving plate. Cut cheese and ham into julienne; arrange on plate with onion rings. Drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with toasted dark rye or pumpernickel bread and butter.