Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A delicious vegan potato salad created by Georgie Yap, R.N., from Hawaii.
- 3 medium red potatoes
- 3 tablespoons vegan mayonnaise (vegan mayonnaise)
- 1⁄4 onion, chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 carrot, grated
- lemon pepper
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 bunch parsley or 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 kosher dill pickle, chopped fine (or 1-2 tbls. dill relish)
- 1 cup cooked green peas
- 1 teaspoon nutritional yeast
- Boil potatoes, drain, rinse with cold water, dice when cool.
- Thoroughly mix Vegenaise with the nutritional yeast, add onion, carrot, pickle, lemon pepper, peas, and potatoes.
- Mix gently.
- Garnish with parsley.
- Serves two.
Really love the dressing, here's a potato salad that will be liked by everyone around the table. I didn't have any lemon pepper, so added a touch of lemon juice instead. A touch of extra dill would have made a nice addition if you're a dill lover like me. yum!