- 1 1⁄2 cups orzo pasta
- 3 7⁄8 ounces sliced black olives, drained
- 1⁄3 cup pesto sauce (homemade or prepared)
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese (the good stuff, if you can)
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring 2-1/2 quarts water to a boil. Add orzo and cook until just tender, 7-8 minutes.
- Drain in colander and rinse with cold water until cool.
- Transfer orzo to large serving bowl. Add olives and pesto. Mix well. Add parmesan and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve at once, or refrigerate to meld flavors.